10 December 2013

Huddah Monroe likely to attend Rotaract Getaway at Rapids Camp Sagana


Former BBA contestant Huddah Monroe has come out to state her admiration for the ever partying Rotaract Club men. The club that is made up of professionals from the age of 18-30 is widespread all over the world and boasts top men and lady professionals across all divides. In Nairobi, The Rotaract Club of Nairobi East is widely known for their coolest gigs where Huddah is said to have fallen in love with these party diehards. Among the gigs hosted by the professional and social club are Akankanto wife carrying event every June and the famous Christmas getaway happening on 14th December this weekend at Rapids camp in Sagana. Our correspondent met the beautiful Huddah at an entertainment hub in Westlands, asked her a few questions and this is what she had to say;

Why do you love Rotaract Club guys?
I guess we have a connection precisely when it comes to partying. I know the Rotaract Club of Nairobi East is organizing a getaway party on the 14th December 2013 at Rapids camp in Sagana. I’m looking forward to that and of course meet new people, hope you too are coming.

More details at  https://www.facebook.com/events/401315473335832/

How do you get along with professional ladies at the same club?
I guess we are pretty much the same and share the same interests; we are all professionals in whatever we do.

How is your life fairing on?
I’m pretty much ok, you can always tell from the look on my face.

How are you handling your beef with Prezzo?
As far as I am concerned, there is no beef. I simply came out to state a few things about my buddy Prezzo but the media always misinterprets things.

What is your plan for 2014?
Just like everyone elese, I have to work to earn a living. I am working on several projects to update my brand. More details of the projects will come out soon but I belive my fans are going to be very happy about it.

Is it true you begged for a lift from revelers at Carnivore grounds last month?
I don’t remember anything like that.

By PataStory.com Correspondent 




No comments:

Post a Comment