02 November 2013

My wife is now sleeping with my brother, after sleeping with my friend





Martin (not his real name) is a broken man, you can see from his facial expression that he is suffering inside. Though you cannot see his tears roll down, it is bare truth the tears roll down inside his chest; his ego is crushed, he sees no future and has been contemplating suicide. Here is his story;
 

“I have always loved my wife, never cheated on her nor done anything to hurt her; love, compassion, attention, finances, all I have provided. Lately, we have not been talking as she comes home late in the night all quiet. Any questions to know her whereabouts is met with abusive words always ending with ‘just leave me alone’. I have tried to be calm and talk to her in vain. It all started late last year when I discovered she was having an affair; as a good husband I confronted her and she accepted the fact she was cheating on me with my friend. I was very upset leading to a bad quarrel that later led to our separation. However, we stayed in the same house because I thought divorce was not a good option and with all the court processes; most important because we have a 3 year old daughter we love so much and want the best for her, a loving family.

We never talked for some time but later on, I thought it was best to forgive her and start all over again which we did after she repented. Things got back to normal until lately when I started to notice her bad habits return. She comes home at past midnight, sometimes drunk. I have heard from close friends that she has been seen with my half brother in a very awkward position and that she may be having an affair with him. A close friend of my wife has also confided in me that my wife has several other relations with a good number of men out there. A fact that confirms all the accusations, she doesn’t want to get intimate with me for the last four months but despite my need I am now left empty loving someone who will never appreciate me. Please help me, my family is breaking apart, my head is about to crack, what do I do? I still love her very much.”


Deeply hurt,

Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment